After being a member of these boards for so long I have decided now is the time for me to offer my services as a BR. I love reading lcfanfic and have been for YEARS! I most often leave comments but would really like to see what really is put into writing one of these...and who knows, might help me grow a pair and write one myself!

--I like solving puzzles. If you're stuck in a rut and need a sound board/help getting out of a jam, I like coming up with alternatives, offer solutions...that kind of thing.

--I speak the truth. Can't handle it? Don't hire me. If something sucks I will let you know. For example, if I were the BR for the writers from the Clone Arc I would have told them to crumple it up, send it sailing to the waste basket AND to open a window because it STINKS (all IMO)

--I am available and get back quickly.

--I like L&C. That being said, crossovers are not my thing. I mean, I'll read it--but I won't enjoy it as much as I would a typical lcfanfic.

With all this being said, I am willing to help a fellow FoLC out. E-mail is in the profile =)

Happy Writing!!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.