I would be willing to BR. School's done in a week so I'll have even more free time. I always spend a little of my day checking out the MBs and reading stories. I have read tons, although I'm ashamed to say I don't always leave my comments and praise blush .

Things I'm not partial to:
-Future stories (although some stories with LnC having kids are good, but I don't like one's where it's so far into the future that Clark has remarried, aka NextGen.)
-Extremely long stories
-Deathfic
-Stories where LnC end up with people other than each other
-That stupid Imp

I love basically anything else. I love any kind of relationship-y stories: early years, getting together, or married. I don't mind if a story is sad, mainly because they usually get better. And they can be written so well that it's ok to cry smile . I have learned to like Alt-stories too. I don't mind any of the other villains. There is so much that can be done with Luthor and Tempus. Tempus can get annoying, but he's still a good villain. I love reading fanfic so most likely I'll enjoy what you throw at me smile .

I'm decent at spelling and grammar. I can usually pick out characterization problems and such. I can also tell if a story is flowing correctly and those types of things. Just tell me what you expect me to help with and would like comments on. It shouldn't happen, but I don't want to upset or offend anyone! If you are writing, you have my utmost respect!

My contact info is in my profile. Let me know, I'd love to help out!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?