I would just love to BR or help brainstorm! I'm going to be having a bit of time on my hands from now until May, but fanfics are always at the top of my priorities anyway, so I'll make time if the story is long and BRing extends into that period. smile I'll take the commitment seriously, and I'm pretty prompt in replying (immediately, if I happen to receive the story when I'm free, to 48 hours).

I don't have too much experience, but I'm really enthusiastic, and I always have a steady stream of ideas. Length is not an issue at all. smile

I love and am willing to read absolutely any kind of story, but my ultimate favourites are Kid/FamilyFics, where Lois is pregnant, or she and Clark have small children (either together or adopted but not only from just one of them). WAFF and angst are fantastic, nfics are great, Alt-Universes, episode re-writes, Alt-Beginnings, What Ifs, drama, Early Years, etc., I love it all. thumbsup

But stuff I can't handle, or I don't enjoy reading as much are:
-deathfics (ugh, I really can't deal with those, even if they're well-written)
-any story in which Lois and/or Clark end up being with someone else other than each other
-slash (though I've never come across any in FoLCdom)
-anything that's too extremely A Plot intensive, because I tend to lose interest and focus

My fdk is usually more about characterisation and the plot, how it makes me feel, if it's making sense, etc. I'm a more logical kind of person, so I'm good at working out kinks with believability issues. I also tend to be able to catch spelling errors/typos very well, but I'm only okay at grammar.

I can communicate through e-mail (preferably with Word attachments), on MSN or Yahoo Messenger...and I've been thinking about getting IRC, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. blush Only thing I ask for is a clear explanation of what's expected of me in my participation in the creation of the story. Oh, and please don't start a story and stop writing in the middle of it (and, consequently, leaving me hanging) because it's my worst nightmare!

So yes! I have time, so if you need an eager brainstormer, BR, cheerleader, anything, just give me an e-mail!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!