Dear Beta readers. I have 2 old stories on the nfic archive that make me cringe when I see the mistakes. I also have timeline issues. They were both beta read but they need to be redone. I like the ideas and the passion in the stories but if anyone would be willing to reread and help correct the timeline problems and some type errors that still exhist, I would appreciate it. If you wish to look and see what would be involved, the stories are "Early to Bed" and "Another Place in time" by me, Laurach. They have been bugging me for a long time but with all the wonderful writers we have in this fandom I just never felt worthy. If someone with free time and a good sense of timeline for L n C nfic would like to practice on these, I would appreciate it. I had Lab Rat beta for me for TV or not TV, so I know that one is fine. Wanda and Robin helped me with the last one so that one is OK also. Anyway, they are on the nfic archive. Feel free to rip into them. Thanks, Laura
my e mail is lcme239@optonline.net

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"