I'm currently working with two authors on stories but I have some spare time to beta read. I am detail oriented and I can help with continuity issues. I am not real experienced with grammar and punctuation but am willing to help if that is required. I don't just rely on Word's spell checker as that can get you in trouble with correctly spelled words used in the wrong context.

I am very open with regards to story lines. My only restriction is New Krypton stories where Lois doesn't wait for Clark, I won't read those. I also have STRONG opinions on first season Lois and her behavior so if your story deals with that please be prepared for a vigorous debate, other than that I love them all, especially long stories.

I have also worked with an author who's native language was not English and helped her "translate" her story so I am open to that as well.

I try to respond to an author within 24-48 hours unless it is over a weekend when it may be longer and also it depends on the length of the section being sent.

Any questions you may have please email me, my address is in my profile.

Thanks,

Ray