Well I doubt I'd be much help as a beta reader, yet. I'm easing my way back into the fandom but will volonteer if I ever manage to fill in the holes in my knowledge. I am not good at Spelling or Grammar (Yes I was told by a TA once that "You don't belong at a university") I cried my eyes out. My english skills however were good enough to score me a 90% in Senior English (I was lucky I got to chose the style of the written part, so I chose Narative). So I think I'm just okay, somewhere in there. I don't tend to catch a lot of things unless they are obvious.

The thing I can do is, reaction, let you know how a peice or section makes me feel. I'm MOST familiar with season 1. Season 2 and Season 3 moderately and Season 4 I missed most of because my sister joined me at private boarding school that year, and my parents couldn't (or wouldn't) program the VCR for me. :-(

That and I really LOVE reading stuff by Dr Klein et al explaining anything to do with Genetics, be it of Superman, or anyone else for that matter.

Now that I have a mission in mind I'll be watching more of my old LnC tapes, and reading more Fic so I have a feeling in the new year i'll be a more useful resource.

Katie (Songbird)