Hi,
I'm willing to BETA read for someone. My strengths seem to be finding spelling errors and spotting continuity errors. So I can either do nitty-gritty fix-ups or I can just give you a general idea of things to improve -- whichever you like, just be sure to tell me what you expect. I also have all the episodes on tape and they've been watched numerous times, so if you need to find out if something you're writing jives with the show, I can probably help you there.

I prefer shorter stories (80k and below, and I'm using archive standards for that. That's not 80,000 words, that's 80 kilobytes of diskspace! Hehe I think that amounts to 30-40 pages. I can go a little higher, too, if you really, really need a BETA reader.)

I especially enjoy comedies and next gen/early years fics. I also like vignettes, elseworlds, and SOME drama, SOME angst, SOMEtimes. smile I generally don't like deathfics or overly-angsty stories. And I don't read nfic at all.

I've just updated my profile to include my email address; you can contact me there if you like. smile

Molly