I love beta reading!

Experience: A Young Wizards fic awhile back, currently a Smallville fic for a friend

Strengths: Spelling & punctuation--I have been spellchecking automatically since I was young, punctuation/grammar mistakes are easy for me to spot too; if a phrase doesn't fit well, if a character just doesn't feel right, I'll probably spot it; I'm American, which will also help if someone needs to make sure they're not using British-isms or slang from anywhere else in the world

Length: Short--much as I LOVE long fics, I spend too much time on the computer already! Though if the fic's chapters were spaced out I wouldn't mind that much.

Preferred types of stories:
Lois and Clark's developing relationship, particularly before she knew he was Superman
Episode adaptations (I love TOGOM rewrites in particular, and would love to see more of The Prankster)
L&C with kids (who MUST have superpowers--I believe that Kryptonian has to produce Kryptonian even with a human laugh therefore I don't like stories as much where Clark's kids aren't superpowered, or only have partial powers)
Any story in which Lois has to let down her guard around Clark and be vulnerable for some reason (I love seeing it every time, lol)
Any story where Lois has to stay over at Clark's for some reason (I don't know why, I just like 'em)
Alt beginnings or AUs (like Meet Me in Kansas City, for instance)
Alt-Clark finds his Lois
Stories about supporting characters

Disliked types of stories:
Nfic
Deathfic
would prefer that L&C wait till marriage for sex
Tank Endings (or stories that change everything around--i.e. Irene Dutch's last story in her series changes SO much of what happened in the earlier ones, and made me incredibly sad, though it was still good writing)
Tempus-related stories (I put up with him, but he annoys me)
Lois haircut stories (I LOVE her longer hair--the feathered style drives me nuts--sorry, Tank! hehe)

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.