I had a one-time beta reader experience and really enjoyed it. But, you should have seen me! Falling all over myself, offering impressions on one hand and cringing when I nitpicked something else because I hoped that I wouldn't offend. So then I was hesitant to respond to other requests on the boards since I wasn't really sure what the ground rules were.

I think a list of betas is a great idea along with the parameters they'd be willing to work within. So with that I offer my services..I'm pretty much open to most L&C scenarios except, I think, death fics (luckily I don't run into too many of these). Length is not an issue, but I'd like to have some idea as to the time commitment. I don't care how you want to send me the story or how much you want to reveal, but I would like to have a good idea of what you expect. As Sherry said in the other thread..a 'clarity of purpose' smile What is my role? How critical do you want me to be? When do you want me to get back to you? Etc.

Oh and if you want references, email me! goofy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.