Stepping in to clarify something.

"Plagiarism" is a very serious accusation and can't be thrown around like just another word. We've had a couple of cases in the fandom and so we're rather sensitive to the word.

Digitalsky, I suggest you re-read David's first part. While he used lines from the show (and don't we all?), he wrapped those with his own take on events. If using lines from Lois and Clark was plagiarism, we'd all be plagiarists. laugh

So while you're entitled to your opinion, I'm going to request you do it politely and with regards to the author's feelings, whether it's about ellipses or much more serious things such as plagiarism.

The site's FAQ says:

always be polite in your comments, and always be constructive with any criticism.
That's not the case with what you posted, and posting to the message boards implies that you accept and respect the site's rules.

I consider the subject closed and I hope we can now return to commenting on David's story.

Thank you.

Kaethel smile
Fanfic Forum Moderator

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~