Okay, so I wasn't going to post until you'd finished your story (so hurry up already, hmmm?). But seeing that the discussion seems to be about plagiarism and three or four dots... David, I'm amazed how things like these can ever be the topic of discussion of your story. Plagiarism? I've never read anything like your story before, so believe me, it was high time somebody did it. What you have given us is beautiful and lovely. As for three or four dots, give me a break already. I'm from Sweden, and here we only ever use three dots, but honestly, who cares??? I'm a teacher, I have to read far more essays than I think is a lot of fun, and believe me: if a writer gets all of his dots and question marks and what not right, but hasn't got anything important or heartfelt to tell you, then his story remains uninteresting. Not only does David get his dots right, if you ask me, but his story is something we LnC fans should be extremely happy about!!!

David, your story is the best I've read in a long time. Love it! Go ahead and post some more now, quickly!

Ann