Wooot! I get to start the FDK folder! smile1

But seriously, David, you are just breaking my heart! This is so...it's just so... drool

One little thing that caught my eye though:
“Cat?” Her surprised gaze flicked back to his face. “No. Cat’s been chasing after you for months like a... Where would you get the idea that...” He saw her eyes narrow as she drew the obvious conclusions about his interlude with Cat earlier that morning.

He almost felt guilty at the relief that coursed through him. He’d never... he’d known that he’d never... not with Cat. Not when he loved Lois.

His attention was jerked back to the woman in front of him as her voice continued to rise. “That no-good... I can’t believe she’d...”
oh, the thought of what Cat will have coming to her once the disaster is over evil

But onto more pressing matters...Lois thought he didn't love her. I nearly fell over. He *will* straighten her out about that, right? Right???

And what about that whole meteor-heading-for-Earth thing? He's still got to remember he's Superman! Again, how will he do that if he can't trust his memories? Will Lois have to figure it out for him? Although, it is good news about the whole door thing. I feel hopeful now. But just what'll it take to bring it all back?

*imagines that BOTH Clark and Cat will be toast in the near future if Lois has to figure Clark's secret out for him*

Oh, by the way, here is your arm back. I'm keeping your leg, though, until you post part 4. So hurry up and post!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

~•~