Well, I'm glad I went with this batty idea, because it's actually turning out to be pretty interesting!

I'll eat pretty much anything, although I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to the insides of animals. Liver and kidney are all right, but don't ask me to attempt heart, pigs trotters or other unmentionable bits. I'd also have difficulty with the weirder things like snake, but I reckon I'd be able to give, say, ostrich a go. <g> I'm also not that keen on the scarier seafoods like squid and octopus.

On a regular basis, though, I stick to beef, lamb, chicken, ham, bacon, and fish - and non-meat meals are fine, too. smile

As I expected, chicken is taking the lead in the poll, but it's interesting to see that the other 'common' meats aren't that far behind. Also, I'm amazed that we don't have *any* vegetarians yet - maybe the way I phrased the question put those people off answering the poll. Also interesting is that pork is way out in front of lamb - since pork is excluded on religious grounds for some people, I'm surprised by that, too.

Yvonne