I'll eat almost any meat that's put on my plate. Hamburger, pork chops, steak (medium rare - nice and juicy, and leftovers turn out medium after reheating), chicken. I love shrimp, crab, and lobster, but it's so expensive, I don't get to eat it much. I also like liver, but never get to eat it since no one else likes it. However, I refuse to eat meatloaf. I hated it growing up, and I still don't like the taste. There's just something about 5 lbs of meat baked in a bread pan that just makes me squirm. Make it hamburger patties, and I'm fine. But no meatloaf. I do still need to figure out where the hamloaf mix is in the grocery store. huh

I'm slowly getting my husband used to fish. I don't get it much, because I'm usually going after the red meat. He used to only eat tuna fish, but now he'll eat salmon. I don't think I'll ever get him to eat bluegill or catfish, though.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited