-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
“Getting Shot” by Lois Lane. It hurts like hell. It’s bitching hell when you get shot. Did I already mention the hurting part? And you can’t move your arm. It’s like you’re an invalid. And the bitching pain. I wonder how men deal with it, given they are not equipped to handling childbirth and all. You know, the pain?

PERRY: [Oy-Vey]
Um... except Lois is supposed to be writing about her 'belly of the beast' experience. She's already written about being shot last August.

What if someone had planted a bomb inside her laptop and if she stops typing, it will go off and Lois is typing out screams for help on it?
clap
CLARK: Ooops?

Got them mixed up. Det. H. is bomb-squad one, right?
Det. Bob H is bomb-squad guy we saw in Pilot and NeverEnding Battle. Insp. Bill H is his '16th cousin, 3 times removed' who we see in Foundling and HoL, and works in Organized Crimes division.

Hmm…, I’m thinking no comma.
But, I, like, commas, Michael. laugh Thanks. Fixed.

Maybe, someday Superman should gush over Lex, especially when in private with him. That way, Lex wouldn’t suspect a thing.
LEX: Nigel, we need to off Superman.
NIGEL: I understand, sir. He's on the side of law and justice.
LEX: No, no. It's not that. He thinks I'm wonderful, almost *too* wonderful. I think he has a crush on me, and it could turn bad, best we test him and find out what his weaknesses are. Just in case.

“Superman, why don’t you tell Cortez here what’s in the box?”
SUPERMAN: Gummy Bears.
clap Yea, betas!

I was basing this on the old two-parts-per-week ratio and it's 10 weeks till Christmas...
It's ten weeks until Christmas? thud

TEMPUS: /packs them up in lead paper for a special Valentine's to Kara Kent while humming a happy tune/
It wasn't until I started watching S7 of Smallville this week that I realized that Kara Kent wasn't Lois and Clark's teenage beauty queen daughter, but Clark's pretty but flighty cousin. blush

On an unrelated note. My PC monitor is on the fritz. Actually, it's acting like Clark when he encountered red Kryptonite. You know, he works, he doesn't. He works, he doesn't. I actually am quite sure I know which part of the electronics' fried and that's probably the most frustrating part. I could repair it, if I wanted to hunt down the replacement parts in our Radioshack equivalent and cross my fingers that I'm right. Alas, there's also Amazon with shiny new stuff and our local charity electronics collector might actually be able to give my old one a good home after doing the repairs, so... Anyhow... I only get a random number of minutes out of the monitor right now, not enough for long FDK. /hopes for a fast delivery from Amazon/
I'm glad to see you back and running again!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.