KatherineKent: Thank you for reading and commenting.
OK. Ummm. Poor Kirk. I was hoping he'd somehow manage to dive into the elevator that had just opened behind him, escape up to the surface and tell everyone what's going on.
Nah. That would be too simple. wink

Yay for Lois and Clark both being in the next update. But, are they in together, or separate scenes??
I forget. Maybe. laugh

Michael: I'm catching up! I'm catching up! <<If I repeat it often enough, do you think I'll actually start to believe it myself?>> wave

Christina: Thank you for stopping by to comment.
Hmmmm... I never got the idea that Asabi saw the clones as lesser beings, to me. That's an interesting take.
Well, I don't think we saw Asabi interact with any clones except during the ARGH arc in S3. The blonde Clones in Luthor's subway bunker seemed to be a different model than the ones used for Clois (Cloned Lois) and for the President, et al, in S4's John Doe, since they apparently didn't have the flaw which killed off the other kind of clone. I'm guessing they were made without frog DNA, and didn't require froggy snacks (I cannot see Luthor switching into a body with such a repulsive design problem). Once those blonde clones had a soul, it's possible Asabi would think differently about them, or it's also possible it was just another way Asabi considered him above Luthor.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.