He also didn’t endorse her converting that empty apartment down the hall from her apartment into a ‘sex room’.
I wonder if Lois will push for charges against Muldoon when she realizes what she did to her copycat apartment.

Each doctor had a single ark-room with a private bath off the medical wing, down the hall from the ‘sex room’.
On reading this again, the inequality in the arc seems even more glaring than I noticed the first time. Not only does Kirk have four roommates but they have to share a bathroom with multiple others.

Brenda guessed this was because of her status above mere nurse.
Oh, I though it was because as a message therapist this functioned along the lines of what has been done to what was supposed to be Lois's room. peep

One of the four minor nurses was always on duty in the round-the-clock infirmary,
No wonder Muldoon feels an attraction to Luthor, she is the epitome of classing and gradating people.

“Dead,” Dr. Sherridon replied.
frown I was hoping there was a chance he still lived.

“Yes, Lex. It’s me,” she replied, taking hold of the hand of his uninjured arm. “We’ll take good care of you. Don’t you worry. I’ll see personally to your recovery.”
This will be interesting.

John Pack Lambert