She was sitting on her living room settee and pounding away her assignment frustration on the keyboard of her laptop.
“Getting Shot” by Lois Lane. It hurts like hell. It’s bitching hell when you get shot. Did I already mention the hurting part? And you can’t move your arm. It’s like you’re an invalid. And the bitching pain. I wonder how men deal with it, given they are not equipped to handling childbirth and all. You know, the pain?

PERRY: [Linked Image]

As everything seemed to be as expected with her, he continued back to the Daily Planet where he landed next to Detective Henderson who was gathering with his team outside.
What if someone had planted a bomb inside her laptop and if she stops typing, it will go off and Lois is typing out screams for help on it?

“Superman,” Detective Henderson said with a slightly awe-struck tone to his voice.
Got them mixed up. Det. H. is bomb-squad one, right?

him normally, when he
Hmm…, I’m thinking no comma.

Clark had regretted it from the moment he had flown off the man’s penthouse balcony.
Maybe, someday Superman should gush over Lex, especially when in private with him. That way, Lex wouldn’t suspect a thing.

“Superman, why don’t you tell Cortez here what’s in the box?”
SUPERMAN: Gummy Bears.

Superman flipped over the paperwork and drew a picture of what he had seen when he had glanced in the box.
[Linked Image]

“Is there a way to use the signal from the remote to trace it back to find the bomb’s location without detonating it?” Superman asked.
Considering EM-waves travel at the speed of light within an atmosphere, I’d say that’s highly improbable.

“So, there could be a live bomb somewhere in the downtown Metropolis area, and there isn’t any way to follow any signal back to it, or to know when it will detonate?” Superman confirmed.
Couldn’t they detonate the bomb to pinpoint the location and then use a time machine to go back and disarm it?

He decided to begin searching and keep an extra sharp eye out for any blind spots in his x-ray vision.
What if they stashed it inside a women’s locker room or a women’s bathroom?

Kirk had one brandy and, then
/whispers/ Extra comma.

If he had been drinking Mr. Luthor’s good brandy the whole time, he would have been plastered by the time their benefactor arrived.
Plus, the Emperor would have been imperially ticked off.

“He will be. A slight accident. Nothing for you to worry about, Professor Devlin,” Mr. St. John reassured him and waved for him to sit back down.
That’s what they call a political assassination attempt on their Benevolent Leader?

What other medical staff was there?
The ones who graduated from Morlock Med U.

Right. Five hundred meters in a dark enclosed space. Fun. He thought, ‘not’. “I can do it. I believe it would reassure many people if they knew for certain that someone had double-checked the damage to things Topside,” Kirk said, inching towards the study door.
Couldn’t they use a flamethrower to roast him before he gets all the way up and then have his charred remains tumble back down? Should make for an eventful evening.

“What? Why?” Kirk said, his throat drying up. “Why would anyone want to kill Superman?”
Sport? Male dominance behavior. Securing the best female breedstock for the Benevolent Leader?

“World domination, of course,” Mr. St. John said. “Mr. Luthor will never have absolute power over Metropolis, then America, and then the world, if Superman keeps muddying up the waters and interrupting his plans, now will he?”
Lex is planning on topside world domination? Isn’t that a tad…delusional?
ARI: He does make for a fascinating specimen. I’m sure to get several prizes for my study on him.

“You can’t do that!”
Well, considering they *are* doing it, I’m assuming he *can*.

Somewhere in Luthor’s apartment was a door, which led to a ladder that would take him Topside.
He does realize that he can’t vertically outrun a bullet, does he?

“There are three elevators, Professor Devlin,” Mr. St. John informed him as a villain was wont to do when he thought he had the upper hand.
Maybe Nigel should read the lecture materials on how to become a Super Villian and what kind of things to avoid.
LEX: The help isn’t allowed to read. /tries to snatch female love interest of the hero only to end up severely maimed in…personal places/
ARI: And the Super Villian is apparently not able to. We really should work on improving our school system.

“By you,” Mr. St. John said, turning the pistol away from Kirk long enough to shoot Mr. Luthor in the shoulder.
Ooooh! And hyper You found a new beta!

For all of you who are wondering, we brought my cat back home from the Animal Hospital this evening. Now, comes the long road to recovery.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.