Mr. St. John informed him as a villain was want to do when he thought he had the upper hand.
That should be "as a villain was wont to do".

How fortunate for Lex and Nigel that Lex-C was shot. I was wondering how you would manage to dispose of Devlin without everyone else wondering what happened to him.

At the end, Lex-C says he "found" Dr. Muldoon. Did he know that she was missing topside? I was thinking that Lois might have mentioned it to him at some point that evening, but that was Cat and Clark's investigation, wasn't it? I wonder what he might inadvertently let slip to the good doctor. Does Nigel know how "well" Brenda knows Lex? I guess it would be hard for him to kick her out without arousing suspicion, but it seems like a bad idea for her to be treating Lex-C. (Or a good idea if you're looking at it in terms of their nefarious schemes being found out.)

I'm glad that we've got some progress on the ark storyline. I guess a lot has happened to our heroes in the past month, but I was wondering when we'd find out more about what's going on down there.

I like the audio-recorder-in-the-jacket thing. I was wondering how Lex would keep track of what had happened on his date with Lois. There is a good likelihood that she would later refer to something that happened on their date, even if it had gone off without a hitch.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)