“I meant it still exists as it did before.
smile1 one person has discovered the truth. 184 to go.

Oh, my God! The L.U.C. is a trap. “You’re holding two hundred people against our will,” Kirk insisted, backing further away from this crazy man. “You can’t do that!”
Sadly he can. Bender might be able to apply his name (bend the law) enough to make it so criminal charges would not stick.

“Under false circumstances!” Kirk argued, circling away from him and hoping to get to the door.
Actually, they came under true circumstances. The false circumstances are about why they stayed.

“Elevators?” Kirk gasped. “There’s more than one?” Of course, there’s more than one, birdbrain, he admonished himself. Do you really think that these guys climb a ladder to Topside every day?
Asabi:Well, actually I don't go to Topside that often.

“But! But!” Kirk stammered, throwing a hand out towards the man on the floor. Mr. Luthor wasn’t the bad guy here. It was Mr. St. John! He was the one pulling Mr. Luthor’s strings.
If Luthor is going to Topside but telling those in the L.U.C. there is no Topside, he clearly is a badguy.

He was the one keeping them imprisoned in this underground hellhole.
Actually Asabi, St. John and Luthor are all prison keepers.

“Killed…?” Kirk gasped, his eyes widening as Mr. St. John raised his gun and shot. A burning heat spread quickly through Kirk’s chest, which suddenly turned cold as the blood stained his shirt red. He tried to take a breath and failed. The light in the room brightened, then dimmed, and then swirled around his head turning to darkness.
frown you killed off the one truly likable person in the Arc.

John Pack Lambert