Oooooh! An update! laugh /chooses to interpret this as the staff hiding the for-hire nature of Lex’s dates from their employer/

No matter what Dr. Leek concluded, the clone would need a qualified medical doctor for an examination and possibly surgery to its shoulder.
Wouldn’t it be easier to just dispose of the clone and get a new one? Also, will they conclude that frogs are really great healers?

The clone was a creation of science and, in Asabi’s opinion, was therefore a soulless vessel.
To be fair, that’s more an issue of the template than the clone.

Publicly, Mr. Luthor and Mr. St. John acted as the crème de la crème of society expected them to. Asabi was the same publicly as well as privately; he just had skills he didn’t advertise.
So, Lex and Nigel are sociopaths while Asabi is a psychopath?

Additionally, the Lex-Clone ate live frogs for snacks and that was just repulsive, especially from the point of view of reincarnation, being that it was part frog itself.
Clois: [Linked Image]

When Asabi and Lex-C were alone, the clone reverted to its childlike ways.
/tries to imagine John Shea acting like an immature child/ laugh

Often, it reminded Asabi of a spoiled child in need of a good whipping for disobedience.
TskTskTsk.

Alas, intentionally physically hurting a clone of Mr. Luthor was strictly forbidden.
Then who’s disposing of the other clones? And what is to become of Chacotay for hurting the clone. And Clark, for that matter?

This could be a medical break-through of epic proportions, enough to change the course of the future, this generation’s penicillin!”
One year later: DR. LEEK: I don’t understand it. He should not have bled out from that shot to the shoulder confused

It wasn’t Asabi’s place to remark on such legal matters, but he would pass on the information to Mr. St. John, who delighted in sucking the joy of accomplishment out of anyone.
/is unsure who’s the sicker perp there/

The clone looked anything but thrilled by the prospect of ever seeing Dr. Leek again, as a child would of a doctor or nurse who had just administered shots, and barely waved good-bye
That’s why they normally include scantily dressed nurses with big female sexual attributes when handling spoiled male patients.

“The speed of this elevator upsets my stomach, and it really hurt coming all the way up here, like you had slugged me in the shoulder.”
ASABI: [Linked Image]

Asabi responded with nothing more than a raised eyebrow as he followed it into the lift. The Lex-Clone would be lucky to see another sunrise, let alone Ms. Lane again.
confused If his demise is imminent, why bother with Dr. Leek?

Asabi removed the clone’s tie clip
blush It took two readings to realize he wasn’t referring to a clip-on tie.

and the mini CD recorder from within the inside pocket of the suit jacket.
Are you referring to the MiniDisk system?

It sighed, sounding even more like the besotted fool of its DNA host.
laugh I’m thinking Asabi thinks the entire Lois-Lane situation to be rather undignified.

I could never hurt her, either, so I won’t hold it against him if he doesn’t like me because of it.”
I wonder if Lex-C considers non-consenting intercourse as hurting Lois. And what he will do to his progenitor if he catches him trying such a thing with Lois in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, won’t Mr. Luthor be thrilled that Lex-C admires Ms. Lane as much as he does and considers Mr. Kent his savior, now?
laugh

It was a good thing that he hadn’t gotten any more attached to this empty vessel than he had to the previous two Lex-Clones.
Sounds like he’s already planning on caching in this clone’s life insurance.

“Kent really likes Lois, I could tell,” Lex-C rambled on. “The way he was always touching her, and I didn’t like that.
Oh boy.

I don’t think Lois liked it either. She kept arguing with him the whole time we were hostages and always telling him how stupid he is and stuff,” it explained. “With me, she’s much more respectful.”
Whew.

Asabi tilted his head and gazed at it. “And if she didn’t?”
I’m sure the clone could find a way.

The clone’s face became the mirror image of its namesake. “I would make her like me.”
Yep. There it is.

Did this have to do with Mr. Luthor’s nature on a cell level or his non-nurturing parental style for his clones?
Maybe they should do a double-blind study?

The doors opened upon Mr. Luthor’s ark-study, and they found Mr. St. John pointing a pistol at the tall, lanky physicist from the science division.
That’s an unexpected twist.

Superman returned to Metropolis via a brief fly by Lois’s apartment to check that she had made it home safely.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if she had gotten kidnapped again already?
CLARK: *awkward*?
LOIS: *again already*?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.