Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] [b]Michael:
I'm catching up! I'm catching up! <<If I repeat it often enough, do you think I'll actually start to believe it myself?>> wave [/b]
Hmm... checks progress marks... [Linked Image] Carry the Kryptonite... [Linked Image] ... take the chocolate... [Linked Image] Yep, if we keep that rate going, catchup will be accomplished right around Christmas.

wave Michael [/b]
Do you have a weird calender like Canada, where their Thanksgiving comes a month early? <<Or as Mrs. Luthor would say, America's Thanksgiving comes a month late.>> Because I just finished catching up to Part 138, so I'm just two behind the pack (well, three, if anyone responds to Part 141 this week when I post it), then I can concentrate every day on laughing at you bash my story... I mean, comment... yes, *comment* on my story. laugh Hey, look, something shiny and chocolate.... [Linked Image] Mmmmmm. Kryptonite filled chocolates! eek Who would do that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.