Darth Michael: Better a little late [Linked Image] than never, right?
Oooooh! An update! /passes out/
My cat is doing much better, especially now that her diet has been changed to canned food. She's decided since we've move three new kittens into the house (yes, I know [Linked Image] ) that she'll live almost entirely on my desk. I'm still getting used to her being there. Though, it's not fun when one of the kittens joins her and all my papers she was paper-weighting are suddenly on the floor. /sigh/ Plus, she keeps my iPhone warm, while it's charging, because she uses it as a pillow.

Wouldn’t it be more effective to snap their necks and then have the ambulance have an accident on the bridge?
ASABI: Alas, no time. I must return upstairs and square away Lex-C with his new doctors.

/chooses to interpret this as the staff hiding the for-hire nature of Lex’s dates from their employer/
ASABI / NIGEL: [Linked Image]

Wouldn’t it be easier to just dispose of the clone and get a new one? Also, will they conclude that frogs are really great healers?
I doubt it.
LEX-C: I'm going to side with the EW. Please don't kill me! clap Ooooh. I like your ideas. You fill my head with such evil thoughts.
LEX: I'm having sex with Ms. Lane tonight. Be sure Lex-C is properly deposed of before then.

Sounds like he’s already planning on caching in this clone’s life insurance.
I think it's illegal for an employee to buy life insurance on one's boss without their consent. I'm not saying that Lex-C is Asabi's boss, but I'm guessing that Lex-Proper would fake his death than admit to making illegal clones of himself.

I’m sure the clone could find a way...Yep. There it is.
Are you sure you aren't getting deja vu from when you read it off my hard drive? wink

Maybe they should do a double-blind study?
ASABI: Okay, I've blinded both the Lex-C and Mr. Luthor, what is the next step.
NIGEL: [Linked Image] That's not what a 'double-blind' study is.

Maybe they should do a double-blind study?
Well, in one dimension where Lois was blind to both Clark and Lex ways, she fell for Lex (well, enough to get engaged to him). And in this dimension, where her eyes have been un-blinded to Clark's and Lex's secrets, she only fell for Clark.
CLARK: She knows my secret?
LEX: Who cares about you? Lois knows MY secrets?

The doors opened upon Mr. Luthor’s ark-study, and they found Mr. St. John pointing a pistol at the tall, lanky physicist from the science division.
ER: That’s an unexpected twist.
Is it? You didn't realize part of Lex-C becoming Nigel's pistol-whipped billionaire monkey was having to learn to do his bidding by shooting innocent scientists?

Wouldn’t it be awkward if she had gotten kidnapped again already?
CLARK: *awkward*?
LOIS: *again already*?
HENDERSON: /looks at watch/ Hey, look, it's another day already. Right on time.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.