“The way he was always touching her, and I didn’t like that.
Well the clone being jealous did prevent Clark from suspecting anything was off.

I don’t think Lois liked it either.
Lois: drool Clark touching me. Sure, I didn't like the fact that I was on Clark's lap, since he was still fully clothes. Now, if we could have been locked in private, drool .

She kept arguing with him the whole time we were hostages and always telling him how stupid he is and stuff,”
Lois:But he is such an adorable lunkhead.

“With me, she’s much more respectful.”
Lois:This way I get him to not suspect at all.

Superman returned to Metropolis via a brief fly by Lois’s apartment to check that she had made it home safely.
hyper we get an actual Lois scene, and Clark really carring about Lois.

She was sitting on her living room settee and pounding away her assignment frustration on the keyboard of her laptop. As everything seemed to be as expected with her, he continued back to the Daily Planet where he landed next to Detective Henderson who was gathering with his team outside.
frown I was so hoping Clark would go in and settle things. OK, maybe not really expecting it, but I still hoped.

Clark had regretted it from the moment he had flown off the man’s penthouse balcony.
Maybe if he had been smarter then this story would be shorter.

Lois:At least I would have gotten to have my way with Clark multiple times by now.

Cortez and Henderson exchanged a doubtful look. “It might be possible with your speed,” Henderson finally said. “But I wouldn’t want to risk it.”
Well, since Superman moves at the speed of plot ... hyper more mention of Lois. Although I think that should be "took one last long glance".

but this had to be done or Lois could get caught in the blast.
I still think my way of saving Lois from the blast would be more fun for Superman.

John Pack Lambert