John: It's amazing what adding a little Lois and Clark to a part does to the size of my FDK. smile1 thanks.

Does this show that Asabi has less respect for the clone than St. John, or more respect for humans in general, so his use of him would be more significant.
I would lean towards the latter.

I can hear Asabi say such a thing.
laugh

I guess on one level Lex driving himself makes sense. It still seems a bit extreme on his part.
Keeping his date with Ari a secret by driving himself?

Well, Leek has no lack of belief in his being the greatest scientist ever. No wonder in a previous life he thought he had a chance to take Lois on a date. Hmm, what was with creepy scientists hitting on Lois. Mamba even was not as bad as Leek.
That running joke got old in LnC.
LOIS: Excuse me! What joke? I'm a beautiful woman, creepy men hit on me. It comes with the territory.
CAT: Preaching to the choir there.
RALPH: It's DNA, Baby. Evolution says that men have to hit on all women, in hopes of getting one to do him. Survival of the species, man!
LOIS: [Linked Image] Some DNA strands shouldn't re-populate.

Lois:If you think I am actually voluntarily going to go and see Lex again today, you have no sense of reality. If I can't spend time with Clark, at least I can avoid Lex.
Lois is going to spend time with Clark? hyper
LOIS: YAWN. Yeah, the opera might have worked for that, but there still wouldn't have been any sex.

“Yes, but it was an accident,” Asabi answered.
JOHN: A lie, since the shooting was intentional.

Lex:I didn't mean to hit Lois.

Reader:It still was no accidental shooting.
So, an accidental hitting of Lois with a bullet?

Only because she wants to keep Lex in the dark about what she really suspects.
LOIS: *Only.*

Clark:If that was the only issue, I would not be nearly as mad at Luthor.
LOIS: You mean you forgave him for shooting me?
CLARK: Why not? You have.
LOIS: No, I haven't... I mean, maybe I did at first, but I've changed my mind.
CLARK: You could've fooled me.
LOIS: Well, of course, I *had* to fool you! If I hadn't have fooled you, how would I have fooled Lex?
CLARK: evil smilies to everyone. Okay, they do, but that's beside the point.

I wonder if Lois will push for charges against Muldoon when she realizes what she did to her copycat apartment.
No. Lois doesn't associate that room to her, only to Lex's evilness.

On reading this again, the inequality in the arc seems even more glaring than I noticed the first time. Not only does Kirk have four roommates but they have to share a bathroom with multiple others.
LEX: Limited space.
KIRK: But you have three bathrooms in your suite, Mr. Luthor.
LEX: Yes, one for me, one for Mr. St. John, one for Asabi, and one for guests.
KIRK: That's four.
LEX: Right, four. Isn't that what we said?

Oh, I though it was because as a message therapist this functioned along the lines of what has been done to what was supposed to be Lois's room. peep
Poor massage therapists of the world, always considered undocumented sex workers.
NURSE MILES: I don't massage SOME body parts, thank you very much!

No wonder Muldoon feels an attraction to Luthor, she is the epitome of classing and gradating people.
And she feels above everyone else? A bit.

This will be interesting.
Most of the relationship developed between Dr. M and Lex-C will happen off page and in the Reader's minds. And now back to our regularly scheduled story... Ooops. End of the part. Well, next time, then.

Interesting observations. I don't think Lois and Clark mentioned Dr. Muldoon by name, even though Lois did tell Clark within Lex's theoretical hearing that she knew about the investigation by Clark and Cat.
Yes. Dr. Muldoon's name was mentioned.

It would be fun if Lex-C exposed that it was St. John who shot him.
cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.