Technically, anyone earning over $600/yr has to pay taxes whether or not they've turned 18 yet or can also be claimed as a dependent on another person's taxes. So, that would be considered illegal, Lex.
So…oops?

LOIS: True, it was more of a misdirection than a lie. Hmmmm. Do you think I could use the cost of this dress as a work expense?
TAX AUDITOR: Hmm…profession: Professional Companion. Income: 2000USD/night. That’s a strange way to fill out that form…

quote:/checks video/ Huh, you’re right. He does look a lot like Clark.

You mean it was just obvious to me?
[Linked Image] I haven’t watched that scene recently (before) and might have been not concentrating when I first watched it?

Maybe Fuentes just found a bomb lying around somewhere. It's Metropolis. It's possible.
BATMAN: Happens all the time in Gotham.
SUPERMAN: grumble Now I have to keep track of the garbage disposal in this city, too. How will I ever get some nookie.

LEX: That's why he gets paid the big bucks.
ASABI: /skimming money off the top of his extra cash fund/ And a tip for Asabi for cleaning up another messy mess tonight.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.