“You?” Clark scoffed at Lex.
I like that Clark can fully show disdain for Lex.

“Yes, why not? I have a thousand people in my employ…” Lex started.
That actually seems like a pretty low number for Luthor to claim.

“What does that have to do with this? Those people aren’t in your employ, Mr. Luthor,” Jimbo interrupted, pointing out to the newsroom.
grumble why did he have to bring her up. Nothing good ever comes of mentioning her around Lois.

“Cat?” Lois scoffed. “You want me to trust my well-being to a woman who is right now on the top of Metropolis Tower, banging hips with a Neanderthal, whose name she can hardly remember? Thank you, no.”
I have to agree with Lois's view, at least from what she knows. Clark should just give up now.

“Cat is a darn good investigator, Lois.
Even if Clark thinks this, it really does not good to bring it up. Does he want to ram home to Lois that Cat figured out CK=SM before she did?

Perry looked skeptical. “Cat?”
Clark should just end this line of discussion.

“What do you mean, Clark, that ‘she’s a darn good investigator’? Are you referring to that Muldoon investigation that you two were working on together? Come on! Cat had to use my name to get anywhere on that story,” she retorted.
Lois has a really good point there.

Clark pointed at her. “There’s more going on with Brenda Muldoon’s disappearance than we’ve been able to print, Lois, and Cat has been central to digging it up. Give her a little credit.”
Not that Cat is really doing anything on the Muldoon investigation, that was just a false lead to throw Clark off the trail.

“She’s looked hot in that dress,” Jimbo interjected, trying to be helpful.
I think it might work better as "She looked".

“Dr. Muldoon apparently stole drugs from both Metropolis General Hospital and her own clinic the night of her disappearance.
That definitely moves it beyond human interest into crime.

Additionally, Cat just found out – off the record – that human ova are also missing from the clinic’s fertility section.
OK, so maybe Cat is doing more on the story than I give her credit for. Still, it took them a few weeks to learn that?

Does that sound like your run-of-the-mill disappearance to you?” Clark countered.
Lois:Well, the disturbance around nightfall caused people to do new things. I mean, we made, ah, what I meant to say was some people who had not for years had sex.

It didn’t, but she refused to back down. “Oh, come off it, Clark. You’ve got to admit if anyone heard those shots; it would have been Willie…”
Does Willie even have full hearing?

Clark grabbed Lois and dove for the floor, covering her with his body.
dance they are touching.

John Pack Lambert