Lois pushed on Clark’s chest. “Get off me, Chuck!”
hyper they are connecting.

Lois tried not to show that his words washed over her like an intimate embrace.
hyper she showed a little. Still I wish she would not resist the connection so much.

A split second smile brushed his lips. “Not me.”
dance he gave the right answer.

She returned his lightning fast smile.
dance for the wink.

and turned back to Lex and Perry at the conference room table.
frown that she is not still ignoring Luthor.

“Do you really think they’d blow themselves up?” she asked Lex. He was the criminal mastermind in the room. If anyone knew, he would.
Still, Lex does not usually do his own dirty work, so he might not know much about such issues really.

Lex shrugged. “Terrorists believe that the value of a life, even if it’s their own, isn’t as important as their cause.”
Calling these people "terrorists" is a bit much. They are criminals, but terrorists seems a bit much.

“Thank you for that worst case scenario, Luthor. Let’s leave out the conjecture until we find out what their ‘cause’ is,” Clark said.
Very good point.

“Why take over the Daily Planet, and then not have us report it over the wire? Do they want to use us as their mouthpiece?”
Good point. They are not seeking attention.

“The point is: it’s up to us to stop them,” Lex replied.
Stop them from what?

“No, but I… we have no choice. If I… or any of us… try to get to the bomb, any one of those guys could kill any one of you… us,” Clark hissed at Luthor.
Hopefully neither the Jimmy's nor Luthor listen too closely to Clark.

Lois had never seen Clark so angry; he was losing control of his secret identity.
Good thing she already knows, otherwise we might see a regular Mad Dog Lane display here.

“And if that is a hair trigger under his finger, it could go off before I could stop it, and I refuse to take that risk,” Clark announced.
Clark has now virtually told Lois that he is Superman.

Lex scoffed and glanced at Lois as if her partner had lost it.
I guess just assuming he is self-absorbed is the other possibility. Lois knows him to well to think that.

She chuckled nervously, hoping that Clark hadn’t given himself away to the billionaire.
dance she really cares about Clark.

“Take it easy, Clark. I know he’s your friend, and you’re his biggest fan, but you’re not Superman,” she reminded him in what she wished sounded like a teasing manner.
I am not sure this was the wisest response. It introduces the SM issue. There are other possible reasons Clark might think he was specially able to stop the blast. She should have said "Clark, despite your bomb squad training, you aren't that good."

“Clark!” Lois interrupted, before he could dig himself into a deeper hole. “Superman will find away a way to save us. I know he will.”[Quote]

I think that should just be "Superman will find a way to".

[Quote]He gazed back at her unsurely. How could a man have such a combination of power and kindness at his fingertips, and still not have confidence that he would wield it properly?
Lana. Plus his Lois died.

He had already proven himself a hundredfold.
Clark:Lois you got shot. I was not fast enough to save you.

Being a superhero must be like being a reporter; you’re only as good as your next rescue.
Especially when Lois's life is in the balance.

Clark might doubt himself, but Lois had no doubts whatsoever. She smiled at him.
Yeah for non-verbal communication.

John Pack Lambert