I've got a few minutes before I'll post Part 131, I'll try and catch up on the FDK. smile1 My apologies, once more for being so behind.

mrsMxyzptlk: Thank you for your comments.
Cat can still call the police, though. She would think she's running out of time, though, with Lex being shot. Hopefully Clark can find some orange juice and gum to stick on Lex's shoulder.
Cat's in a bit of shock and figures Clark, being Superman, will be able stop Lex from dying. Even though she, better than most, knows that is outside of his abilities.

I like Lois and Clark's interaction. She's helping him keep his cool and keep his secret identity, and he doesn't realize it.
LOIS: I'm trying. laugh

Christina: wave Hi! How are you doing? Exhausted yet? Thanks for popping in.
I'm sure that could be considered sexy in the right situation but I'm sure Lois is considering it rather annoying at that moment.
LOIS: Darn tooting!
Let's just say Lois will be annoyed in this fashion for a while yet that night.
LOIS: What? WHAT?!

Yup, not at all pleased with being treated as the "fainting woman."
Yes, this Lois is a bit more anti-protection detail than other Loises.

At least she's appreciative. Too bad she just can't relax her guard like she ought to with him. Then again, she can't do that until he comes clean with her, I'm sure.
Nor can she while she's undercover as "Lex's Date".

Thanks for the comments!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.