Lois pushed his shoulder in her attempt to stand up, but Clark continued to hold her with his arm to pin her behind him. That was when Lois realized that when Superman wanted her shielded, she was going to stay shielded, whether she liked it or not.
I'm sure that could be considered sexy in the right situation but I'm sure Lois is considering it rather annoying at that moment.

“I didn’t ask you to protect me,” Lois reminded Clark, stepping away from Lex’s grip. “I may be the only woman here, but if any of you treat me like a damsel in distress again, I swear I’m going to steal one of their guns and shoot up this party myself. Got it?”
Yup, not at all pleased with being treated as the "fainting woman."

Lois took this opportunity to walk over to where Clark was standing by the door. “You didn’t have to do that,” she murmured, but he didn’t even meet her gaze. “But thanks.”

“People aren’t going to look down upon you, Lois, if you aren’t always the strongest person in the room,” he said softly. “Let me do what I do best.”
At least she's appreciative. Too bad she just can't relax her guard like she ought to with him. Then again, she can't do that until he comes clean with her, I'm sure.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)