Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: I'll be in denial if I'm still at 4 pages come Tuesday morning.
ER: Well…?
Well, I posted on Last Tuesday, but then rewrote the part, so I wasn't ready to post last Friday. help cool

EW: Oh, I thought that was *this* Lois:
<Stripper Lois>
ER: No, Lois only dressed up as a stripper. Linda dressed up as a prostitute who fronted as a stripper.
LOIS: "Dressed up" as a prostitute? If she does the act and gets paid for it, and goes back for more, it's not dress up.

CLARK: I can sue her for that?
ER: Only if he hopes to never get nookie.
CLARK: So, that would be bad, right?
LOIS: :rolleyes:

EW: Yes, but if he won't admit his secret identity to Lois, why would he during an undercover job interview?
ER: Since when does he make smart choices?
You mean? <<points to previous answer>>

EW: I'm sure the others in the press core would hold it against Linda for being so petty; they're a pretty rambunctious group.
OTHER REPORTERS LOIS SNUBBED: I can corroborate how Mad Dog Lane pulled a loaded machine gun Ms. King and screaming something about killing her.
LOIS: Ooops?

Well, he does love *you*. So, uh... perfectly sane?
LOIS: huh But at least he won’t sneak out with my story while I’m asleep. Right? Right?
CLARK: We're partners! Share and share alike, right?
LOIS: mad
CLARK: So, let Lois wake up first. Gotcha!

To be fair, Cat never offered.
CAT: evil

Since Superman collapsed in her apartment and she had him moved into her bedroom, where she also keeps her jewelry box and the next morning, Lois is in mourning.
Well, if she did that she might be suffering from morning sickness as well.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.