I'll be in denial if I'm still at 4 pages come Tuesday morning.
Well…?

LOIS: /Stops dancing and starts to weap/ Fine. Back to my investigation.
Some crook’s going to go down hard.

<<thrilled that Clark still likes Lois and not Glenn, was doubtful for a while>>
evil

CAT: Oh, deary. A bed really is only one of the tools in my arsenal. I'll be happy to give Lois pointers for you.

CLARK: <realizes that it would be easier to go to the source for knowledge instead of learning it second hand from Lois>
evil

Maybe he's discovered a new kind of metal that never dulls.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Oh? Does it have a maze?
So she knows whether to bring mace?

So, would that make the clone for consummating or for killing, Lex?
LEX: Potato. Potato. You just replicate a new one for every time. That way you don’t have to worry about wearing them out.

<EW is suddenly wide awake> Oh, come on. I've only had one cup of coffee. What are you trying to do to my poor nerves?
Oops? Hey. Wait a second. That’s just what you’re doing to us the entire time, so…turnabout’s fair play?

What Clark sees standing behind Lois: <A guy who looks like he’s just been fished out of the Lo- erm river>
evil

Well, that doesn't sound like a happily ever after type fic, so I believe I'll skip it.
Lois got divorced from Dan in that fic and took up with Clark. If memory serves right. Or maybe Dan died. huh

LEX: I'm a member <<holds up card>>
laugh

Because Tempus never settles?
[Linked Image] He *is* unsettling.

LEX: I still wouldn't pay. I need those bills to start my fireplace in the winter.
[Linked Image]

I'm thinking Michael isn't going to like my third Section of this story, which I'm thinking of entitling "The Golden Ring".
Hmmm… /squints/ Lois is married to Lex? Clark has found the One Ring?

CLARK: Heat-vision. It isn't only for the face anymore!
[Linked Image]

Oh, I thought that was *this* Lois:
<Stripper Lois>
No, Lois only dressed up as a stripper. Linda dressed up as a prostitute who fronted as a stripper.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.