Originally posted by VirginiaR:
We'll get there. Be patient. But I have a requirement to my Readers to show both LnC in each part. wink
I don;t think we have had that requirement meant consistently, although it seems to have been done fairly well of late.

Jimmy:I want to be uped to being in each part.

Readers:This is not Lois and Jimmy, no allowance for that, you got your time to shine in "Another Lois".

Jimmy:No, that was Jimbo.

blush Um... Thanks. I didn't know that. I meant that there wasn't anyone up there to hear him. Why don't sound waves travel in space?
Because sound is a disturbance of matter, it only travels through mediums. In the vacum of space there are no molecule for it to disturbe. Sound waves are not a thing like light waves, just the disturbance of other things, and in space there are no other things to disturb.

I am wondering if you want to say "his ardor", if it is what he is sensing in her.
Yes, you're absolutely correct. It was a poorly constructed sentence. I mean "His ardor" which reflected the ardor he sensed in her. I'll fix... somehow. <<in need a 'how will I do that?' smilie>> Fixed! (I hope. I used the above description.)
Now I will have to re-read this part to make sure it now works. Oh the horror (now really).

Lois knows he is SM, but I do not think she has internalized what it means for their interactions.
Sometimes one makes sounds one doesn't realize one is making.
I guess that is true. Also, who wants to have to worry about sub-vocal sounds?

Did I mention his self-control isn't the same as canon Clark's?
Probably, although canon Clark never had to pretend not to be dating Lois when he really was.

I really, really hope Lois lied about the hospital.
smile1 Thank you. This Clark doesn't sugar coat things... obviously.
frown he has his sweet aversion back.

Lois:If that was the only aversion he had back, I would be happy. But no, he has to have his much more disruptive to our hapiness aversion back as well. grumble

He thought "proper couple" not "intimate couple".
I guess you have a point. Although maybe I was thinking it would take that long for Lois to take down Luthor.

But Herb convinced him that this was a better option... There's no way, you'll ever forgive Herb is there?
After he sent Clark into such deep despair, probably not.

Yep, he's pretty bad with follow through. He knows what's "right", but he doesn't always go there.
Considering how far he ever got with his complexed reveal to Lois campaign, yep, I doubt we will see follow through on this plan.

So are we assuming that canon was out of order?
It never made sense to me why the presidential election was in Feb? Please! I always shift it to Nov where it belongs. Civics! Hollywood writers. Did anyone of them graduate high school?
If it was not for the Christmas episode I would just argue that the time the episodes are set in and the time they are shown do not mesh. That is also in my mind the best way to make the Wedding Arc/Read wedding time work. The failed wedding was not in February 1996 but in August 1996. Then everything works. At least it works a lot more.

Love the Lois lines.
Thanks. I figure this Lois is a bit more sure of herself and her position in life than canon Lois was at this point. She knows that Clark's Superman, and he adores her. It gives her strength.
But canon Lois knew Clark adored her.

Lois:And keeping an eye on me, since he cares about me, I am special to him.
Plus, he doesn't need much sleep.
Lois:Which gives him lots of time to do things with me.

Actually, I believe he said that he wasn't sure if it would kill him on their flight out to show SM the spaceship. (or on the flight back to Metropolis afterwards.)
Maybe I need to re-read that part.

Lois:Maybe I should have worn it, then I would have learned that CK=SM much earlier, or not. He would have made up some belivable excuse for being ill.
But, boy, that would have been some sad Christmas at the orphanage.
Superman gets sick with Lois showing up. Hmm, that would have prevented her from learning the truth at all.

Lois:No wonder Clark was there. I guess maybe I should actually call it "Clarkie bear".
Clark Bear fans united against Clausy bear.
We want Clarkie Bear! We want Clarkie Bear!

EDIT: And here are your two points.
I don't really deserve them. I read other FDK to figure it out.

John Pack Lambert