Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: We'll get there. Be patient. But I have a requirement to my Readers to show both LnC in each part.
JOHN: I don;t think we have had that requirement meant consistently, although it seems to have been done fairly well of late.
And yet I get a bunch of grumble or clap

If it was not for the Christmas episode I would just argue that the time the episodes are set in and the time they are shown do not mesh. That is also in my mind the best way to make the Wedding Arc/Read wedding time work. The failed wedding was not in February 1996 but in August 1996. Then everything works. At least it works a lot more.
Yes, most high school reunions are during the summer.

But canon Lois knew Clark adored her.
Not during S1. She suspected something...

CLARK: And she calls *me* a lunkhead?

Superman gets sick with Lois showing up. Hmm, that would have prevented her from learning the truth at all.
Possibly. Possibly not.

EW: And here are your two points.
ER: I don't really deserve them. I read other FDK to figure it out.
EW: /Takes back points/
CLARK: He was being honest. You should let him keep them.
EW: Are you EC? No, no you're not. You're just plain good guy Clark. I'm EVIL WRITER here. They just don't give that title to anyone... okay, they do, but the writer has to be willing to torture his/her characters.
CLARK: Well, you got me there. I'm feeling tortured.
EW: Just you wait. evil Just you wait.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.