He balled his hands into fists and screamed. Good thing only he could hear him voice his frustration.
That’s ‘em good ears of his. After all, he can pick out Lois’s voice from across the city if she is really scared, why not pick up on a couple of gas atoms he manages to shake around. But he might think about flying back down now to take another gulp of air, otherwise, we get amnesiac Clark again.

What Lois reads: Useless yadda-di-yadda. We get amorous Clark again. clap Ears. Nose. What ever.

Her heart rate quickening, the ever-so-slight guttural moan, the way her thighs brushed against one another, the licking of her lips, and then when she turned to face him, the rosy color to her cheeks, and the dilation of her eyes.
LOIS: I suddenly feel creeped out.

It was quiet and still as he hovered in the below frigid nothingness, and it made Clark miss Lois’s warmth all the more.
When it happens, he’ll never want to get out of…the bed again.

dinner with the rehashing of what was going on in the Laderman trial and some rather boring mention of Luthor’s day.
LEX: My regaling her about how I finally acquired more substance for project K is *not* boring.

Other than a kiss to her cheek when she arrived and one more when she left, Luthor was a perfect gentleman…Well, for a lying, thieving, psychopathic, criminal murderer, that was.
Psychopaths are perfectly predisposed to being perfect gentleman. Unless they’re women. Then they’re ladies. Of the night. In Mindy’s case. Anyhow, is there also such a thing as a non-criminal murder?

LEX: [Linked Image] The kind where you don’t get caught for. You know, when they don’t even know it’s been a murder.

He would do anything not to lose this Lois…
LEX: That’s what my alpine fortress is for.

They could never be together, not as a man and wife should, without killing her.
LEX: That’s what I had cloning invented for.

Therefore, he would have to allow her to go find another man who could give her the life she deserved.
[Linked Image]
(Please also note the sleepware attire Lois is clothed in)

and try not to let her see how much of a torture it would be to see her with another man, loving another man, having his children, growing old…
There’s a fanfic about that out there.

Clark grabbed his head and screamed again, so loudly he saw the dust on the moon rise up in answer to his call.
NASA: That was a historic monument.
NEIL A.: Hey! That’s not nice.
Alien from Independence Day: Oh stuff it. If he hadn’t, we would have done it in a couple of years.

He decided that the first chance he got, he would go and speak to Padre Carlos again, but for now, he had a morning meeting to attend.
CLARK: And I want to whine and grind and whine some more.
The Padre: huh

after another glance, realized that she had the more rounded figure of a mother and not the trim figure in the photo Mrs. Dawson had shown them.
LEX: Well…at least until she bears me some offspring.

They had settled out of court.
TEMPUS: And that’s why *I* always win.

He had great sympathy for them built in, especially since he later discovered that it wasn’t the Moskals at all who had snubbed Lana but a different couple altogether.
Maybe Lana was off her meds again that week?

“No. He took both boys,”
laugh

Unfortunately, you haven’t changed a bit.”
No dig about Lois having gone up a dress-size or two?

“You?” Lois laughed. “An investigator? Give me a break, Linda. You and I both know you don’t have the brains to shake your butt on a table, let alone put together a news story on your own.
LINDA: I will have you know I blew up that prostitution ring masquerading as a strip joint without any external help.

Who did you have to sleep with to get that job?”
CARPENTER: Duh!

“He won’t sleep with you. He has ethics,” Lois responded. “And good taste.”
And yet, he won’t sleep with Lois either.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.