Originally posted by John Lambert:
Which is why I didn't deny the requirement did exist. I mean these are Lois and Clark stories, they need both. That is why people hate "Double Jeopardy", it virtually lacks Lois. OK, maybe the really reason that is in "Individual Responsibility" they understood they should end with Lois and Clark together even if the issues were not fully resolved, they missed this point in the Wedding Aarghhh.
Well, each of my Parts of my story isn't supposed to be equal to an episode. More like a segment between advertisement breaks.

Nah, we don't need him, it isn't "Lois, and Clark, and Jimmy". Although are there are Jimmy free episodes in L&C?
Nope. There may have been one M&J free episode, one Perry-free episode, clearly no Cat at the end of S1, and several Lex-free episodes in S1. I could have used some Lex-Free episodes in S3 though.

Wrong Clark:Superman swoops in, rescues Lois, and leaves. He does not spend long periods of time with her. So OK, maybe he did have to pretend, but not day after day after day.
CANON SUPERMAN: I came in and danced with her. We met daily to discuss my rescues. It was almost like dating. [Linked Image] Could explain why she fell for SM over CK, though.

Cautious! Caustious!! He goes back in time to destroy Clark's marriage, that is more than cautious.
WELLS: Better a busted marriage than a dead wife.

Oh, I thought he just flew really, really, really fast. Although I never noticed that. See, I knew that there were continuity problems with Super Mann.
Well, it wouldn't make sense that Nightfall was further away than the sun, would it?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.