-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
Any more information on the rumors that the gas explosion in the vicinity of LexTower on Monday evening actually damaged buildings?”

Lois perked up. She had asked Lex about this specifically. “I spoke to a source at LexTower, who informed me that the explosion had damaged one of their lower parking levels,”

Car bomb? Also, ‘source’ [ER implies perky reporter has been banging SM]
LOIS: What? If it’s good enough for Mister Superman here…
CLARK: [surprise] Lois! Secret!
LOIS: Oh, Chuck, you don't want everyone to know we're dating? Okay. We're just having sex for fun and he's super!
CLARK: grumble Internship? Ha! Servant is more like it!

(and why EW brought it up in the story. What? Lois can't walk over and sharpen her pencil, she has to open a box of pre-sharpened pencils? hyper I mean, oh, look at the time.

Bull hockey! Lois doubted the validity of that statement. If she had kissed any other guy, whom he didn’t happen to be impersonating, Clark would have been crushed, hurt, and mad.
CLARK: Like she would kiss someone like Call-Me-Daniel, or Lex, or Deter, or Right-Clark. I mean, *really*?
LOIS: Well, I *might*, but I wouldn't like it.
CLARK: Neither would I!

It was time for Clark to make a decision or, at least, think he was making the decision. ER: [stating the obvious] So, she’s a women, huh?
[Linked Image]

Her hands ran down his back, curving around his butt, and giving him a slight squeeze, causing him to jolt upright. “Once I’m ready to move forward with our relationship, that is.”
ER: She’s a bit of a tease, huh?
Right-Clark: What was it? Three years?
CANON LEX: Tell me about it. She wouldn't even put out before our wedding. What's up with that?

“And stop stealing my pencils!”
ER: confused
Lois is accusing Clark of stealing her pencils to give her an excuse to make out with him in the supply closet.

“No,” he replied, lowering his lips to hers once more.
ER: [Still obviously confused]
Clark admits to this theft, but refuses to stop trying to meet her in the supply closet to make-out.

Yes, she had definitely needed that. No, wait, pencils; she had come into the supply room for pencils.
ER: So, good thing they didn’t do more than that, huh?
LOIS: Yeah, right. If we *had* done more, I’d now be happy and sated instead of frustrated.
CLARK: <<mumbling>> And you'd be dead.
LOIS: What? shock
CLARK: <<clears throat>> I said, "Join the club."

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.