Well I just realized something from the part from last time. Lois is assuming she won't be doing anything more with Clark than Luthor has seen so far. Of course, that fits with her plan.

I then got to this line
“As did I. I apologize I wasn’t able regale you with any interesting stories from the trenches,”
I think that should be "able to regale".

I have to admit that if I didn't know that Lois was working to bring down Luthor I would be more disturbed by him kissing her hand. But knowing she is working against him, I can live with her actions. Although I still think she underestimates the danger.

“Didn’t Henry Harrison work for you at LexComp, only to be fired less than a month of being eligible to retire with a full pension?” she asked.
This line does not quite work. Of course, since it is Lois speaking, maybe she just mispsoke. In canon Clark asked "Is it true he was fired only a month before he was eligible to retire on a full pension?". I think the quote here would work if "before" replaced "of". Another workable solution is to change "less than" to "within". Some might disagree, but the "less than" plus "of" just does not seem to work.

John Pack Lambert