Darth Michael: I'm terrible sorry, I'm so behind at responding to your wonderful FDK, but I was trying to spend my very little spare time writing. blush I've had a crazy past two weeks, but the birthday parties and house guests are gone, so hopefully I will be better.

“We’re all preoccupied with Nightfall and its aftermath this week. I’m sure by next week, everything will be back to normal again.” She took a breath. “I hope.”
ER Translation: I hope to have enough material on you by the end of next week so that you’re taken off to the electric chair.
LOIS: <<considers>> Yes, I'll accept that.

It wasn’t a feeling he liked, this lack of control Lois Lane caused in him.
ER: Well, if he loses his control around Lois, things might become a bit dicey for her chaste lifestyle choice.
LOIS: What?
CLARK: clap

“Fine. Why?” Cat replied, picking a banana from a bowl of fruit and sitting down at the table to eat it in the most erotic manner possible.
ER: You went there, too. /mutters about another half-finished story sitting on hard drive/
Um... I didn't go *there*. Cat Grant did in canon. I'm just writing what I see.

Lois turned to gaze at her partner. Did Clark think every wealthy man out there was up to no good? True, he had been spot on with Lex, but still…
ER: [bangs head on wall, reminding self that he can write so much better than this addictive drivel] I *so* need to find the time to do writing. Actually, my IoG was mainly intended as an nFic adaption of the episode, but then the fore-play started to be 11 pages long already, and probably could go another 5-10 pages. And then I could clean it up (skip the naughty bit at the end) and put it on the gfic-boards.
Or you could NOT cut the 11 pages and post it on the Nfic boards. I have a password. [Linked Image]

The last thing that Lois needed was Clark to become paranoid about her having one dinner with Lex.
ER: No, the paranoia is about what Lex would want to do with a GHB’d Lois.
Oh, so it's Clark's paranoia. Gotcha. wink

I think they’re called Page-3-girls in Britian. The concept is actually features all across Europe. And over here, we have an ad-financed paper they hand out for free in the subway that alternates between women and men in their underwear or similar attire. I guess, that’s what they call progress, huh?
News business so slow they had to bring forward the naked photos?

“Not anymore,” Cat said, pushing her fake glasses up her nose. “I’ve given up premarital sex.”
ER: Well, she wouldn’t want to do false advertising.
CAT: They *aren't* false! They're the real deal.

“Having seen Arthur Chow, I can see why,” Lois mumbled to herself.
ER: To be fair, so does Lois when she is engaged to Lex. Also, I found a fun way to work around that in… crap, now I need to not think about finding a title for my IoG one.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.