Originally posted by John Lambert:
They did have mainframes and such though, so there were some computer companies. I think they mainly wanted to cut back a little on the Lex creepiness factor.
They could have, but after posting my above-note, I realized they mentioned Harrison's 20 years at LexCom elsewhere in the episode.

EW: Lois didn't say that Clark had cheated on her with Cat to Lex (he assumed this), but that she discovered that without his memories he had no attraction to her as she had thought, so that they decided to remain 'just friends' and partners when he got his memories back.

JOHN: OK, it makes a lot more sense now. Of course she realized the exact opposite, but she can't tell Lex that and not have him suspect her.
Exactly.

EW: Mrs. Cox will expect exclusivity from Lex should she ever become the next Mrs. Luthor.

JOHN: I guess at some level that makes sense, a married man sleeping around is seen as different than an unmarried man. On another level, it seems odd considering how much Mrs. Cox does know about Luthor.
Apparently, there are some delusional women out there who actually think it's possible to change a leopard's spots.

EW: This was Lois's startled expression at Lex mentioning Cat.

JOHN: Ah, that makes more sense. And since Lois never mentioned Cat, it turns Luthors denial into "suspicious overly specific denial", which indicates he knows things he has not let on.
evil

JOHN: Well, he did have her convinced he was two different people for nine months.

EW: Which is why I find it funny (ironic) Lois always makes fun of Clark's undercover skills.

JOHN: Maybe he does not try harder when going undercover because it would tip his abilities too much.
[Linked Image] Perhaps.

JOHN: He wimped out again. He was so, so close to telling her, and he wimped out. I am beginning to doubt he will ever tell her.

EW: He doesn't really want to tell her in the supply closet at work. He would like someplace more private where someone might not walk in on them.

JOHN: With this set of high rules, I loose more hope every day.
I try not to write hopeless stories, just hopeless sections. The hope will return!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.