Thank you, I fixed it. Yes, well, this was a last minute fix before posting. In the script Clark mentions that Harrison had worked for LexComp for 20 years (!!) before being eligible to retire. It was at the last minute that I realized that they had edited this line in the actual show, probably to make Lex seem younger than he actually is supposed to be. Because if Lex remembers hiring Henry Harrison 20+ years before (as one would assume Harritech has been around for some years before going belly up) that really raises Lex's age. Also, 20 years before 1994 would be 1974, and I doubt there were many computer companies around at that time, since PCs really didn't become available mainstream until about 1980.
They did have mainframes and such though, so there were some computer companies. I think they mainly wanted to cut back a little on the Lex creepiness factor.

She didn't tell Lex this. He assumed it, which is why she has given him such a perplexed expression in response. This will be clarified later on.
This makes me feel even better.

Lois didn't say that Clark had cheated on her with Cat to Lex (he assumed this), but that she discovered that without his memories he had no attraction to her as she had thought, so that they decided to remain 'just friends' and partners when he got his memories back.
OK, it makes a lot more sense now. Of course she realized the exact opposite, but she can't tell Lex that and not have him suspect her.

Mrs. Cox will expect exclusivity from Lex should she ever become the next Mrs. Luthor.
I guess at some level that makes sense, a married man sleeping around is seen as different than an unmarried man. On another level, it seems odd considering how much Mrs. Cox does know about Luthor.

This was Lois's startled expression at Lex mentioning Cat.
Ah, that makes more sense. And since Lois never mentioned Cat, it turns Luthors denial into "suspicious overly specific denial", which indicates he knows things he has not let on.

<frowns> it is so much more fun when they sit together.
But this way their interaction gets shared with all.
Clark:Exactly what I do not need.

Well, he did have her convinced he was two different people for nine months.
Which is why I find it funny (ironic) Lois always makes fun of Clark's undercover skills.
Maybe he does not try harder when going ndercover because it would tip his abilities too much.

Nah, he remembered he does not eat sweets.
Hmmmm. But does he still not eat them, I wonder.
I was hoping to get an answer with that commetn.

He wimped out again. He was so, so close to telling her, and he wimped out. I am beginning to doubt he will ever tell her.
He doesn't really want to tell her in the supply closet at work. He would like someplace more private where someone might not walk in on them.
With this set of high rules, I loose more hope every day.

John Pack Lambert