Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: /pushes some chocolates to EW/
Awwwww. Thanks. hyper Chocolate!

Made some extra spare time for them.
Really? I thought you had to look like this: [img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIcZpYT9ooh6Bvlu1g3cZGpcLwM0A56ZSfVFO0Ouj_eaG4mFpZcQ[/img] to make spare time.

True. That’s why the bad dude always brags to the hero dude while said hero dude is strapped to the death bench.
[Linked Image]

Uuu… that looked like another sneaky one to me.
Was it a chocolate bunny? Because I think Lois ate it.

LOIS: [Linked Image] What? <<There was a cuter smilie but it had a parenthesis in the URL>>

LOIS: Leeeeexy-Pooo? Can I get another one of those adooorable bracelets?
Lois doesn't know that was Kryptonite, but otherwise clap

No yet managed to defeat the final boss of level one: Giant Kryptonian Worm of Love.
LOIS: Worm of love? Do I even want to know?

Nah, most stories with that thread really take off with the ensuing chaos once they’re wedded and bedded.
Hmmmm. My stories usually just end there. I wonder if this one will be different.

Huh. Good point. I was just thinking of the one (should be a Kerth winner) where Clark kidnapped a forgetful Lois and put her on an island with just one house/
Hmmmm. I don't think I've read that one. It must be on that reading list you gave me. wink

No, you can also get ahead by hard work and honesty. Huh? Right. My bad.
laugh

LOIS: <<shows Lex page one of list>>(should be one with a looonger list)
LEX: <<sheepishly>> But most women like those things about me, ask Mrs. Luthor.

Also, Linda writes her new last name with a ‘T’
I knew that looked wrong.

Also, Lois *is* right. Women learn much faster how to proficiently please Lex.
JIMMY: Nope. I'm not doing that. I'm used to starting at the bottom and working my way up in an organization, but even I... won't do that... No matter how rich the guy is... Not even for... 3rd richest guy in the whole world, you say... hmmmmmm... And I'd never *ever* have to work again?... um...

MRS COX: Oh, honey, I could tell he was rich just by the cut of his clothes.

CLARK: Jimmy, you wouldn't have to work again, because you'd be dead.

JIMMY: Right! Of course. I knew that. So, that was a 'no'!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.