KatherineKent: Oh, my. smile1
Oh no, I hope Dr.Klein is considered "too inept" to me among the list for scientists Luthor will have as "guests."
Sorry, Dr. Klein is too old for Lex's lair...er... bunker ark. The people he's recruited are young and smart, cutting edge. Lex will have been the oldest member of the Ark.

Oh Lois, I wish you weren't seriously considering going "under the covers" with Luthor.
There's going undercover, and there's "going under the covers". Lois might do the former, but never the latter with Lex. (She wouldn't even do the latter with Lex when she thought she really liked him in canon.) Anyway, part of her appeal is that he can't have her... she's the forbidden fruit.

Joan: wave Thanks for dropping in.
Sounds like Lois is going to cause more trouble. Clark better get back soon!
First scene of 101 is from Clark's POV, unless I misremember what I prepped last night. No, that seems right. I wanted it to be the last scene of 100 but it pushed the part way too long.

Laura: I'm glad you enjoyed it. laugh

Yay! Loved it can't wait until the Meeting.
evil

Mrs.Luthor: Hi, Beta!
It truly is evil of you to leave your readers hanging here. I'm so glad that I've read the next several parts
And they call me evil. laugh <<ducking>>

I don't know if I can watch!
Good thing there's no pictures then, huh? wink

Thank you all for reading and commenting! Posting again late tomorrow night. (9th, not 8th wallbash )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.