which I won’t be able to do if Clark thinks I’m in danger,” Lois told her.
But he thinks that all the time. What she actually needs is someone to distract Clark.
LOIS: [img]http://tinyurl.com/cfd6vse[/img] How about you take Clark for a trip to Vegas. I don’t know, tell him you want to get married or something. Just keep him away from Metropolis for a week or so.

It couldn’t be the danger, could it? Lois ate danger for breakfast.
Her own. This is about Clark. And she’s the only one allowed to hunt him down and skin him alive.

He’s already overprotective. As soon as he knows that I know, he’ll stop pussyfooting around and finally get serious. I know he will.”
laugh

There was a soft knock on his door, and then Nigel entered. Lex just couldn’t assert enough, how wonderful it was to have someone on his staff who never forgot his or her station.
NIGEL: I would never be impolite to a higher-up I might one day end up shooting in the back.

“Excellent. Make sure nobody else arrives, who has read the Daily Planet or heard LNN reports. Shut and lock the main doors within a half-hour,” Lex informed him.
shock

“One hundred and eighty-six of the most intelligent, young scientific minds in this country under my complete control,” Lex reminded him,
Plus, some of them have lady parts.

Lex’s eyebrows rose. “Jumped?”
LEX: What do you mean, I make people jumpy?
NIGEL: [Linked Image]

“Ms. Lane brought him to work with her yesterday morning, after picking him up at the hospital.”
[Linked Image]

If one wanted to have something done right, one must do it oneself, it seemed.
So, no delegating of doing Lois, then, huh?

He would make sure such holes in his plan to humiliate and smash the heart of Superman by bedding Lois Lane were filled immediately.
But what if she’s not willing?

having sent Ms. Lane and Ms. Grant home the evening before,
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.