So, Lois had gone from Lex’s bunker straight into the arms of her lover, only to find that Kent wasn’t alone. He wondered how Lois felt about that rejection.
Cat and Lois spent several hours with Clark. It was all rather raunchy.

Find out which division he is with,” Lex went on.
Metropolis Bridge and Tunnel Authority.
[Linked Image]
But it’s all very hush-hush. Which reminds me, I still have *that* plot bunny sitting around and coloring Easter eggs… [Linked Image]

She’s on the board for the projected Luthor House for the Mentally Unstable. I believe she’d be interested in our little, below-ground science experiment on human behavior.”
laugh Isn’t he adorable? He’s getting her a hobby!

This time, Superman would have a front row seat to his beloved’s betrayal, forced if need be. Although, the sweeter victory would still be if she came willingly, calling out Lex’s name in ecstasy for Superman to hear.
Wait, how can a betrayal be forced? Wouldn’t that just kind of cause Lex to spontaneously combust?

“This is EPRAD Ground Control.
MAJOR TOM: Yes?

Cat turned and smiled at Lois, who nodded.

Lois turned and grinned at Perry, whose eyes were widening at this news. It wasn’t as if he was stunned, but Lois was sure a part of him was still in shock that it could be Clark up there slowing down the asteroid.
PERRY: Cat and Lois are now *friendly*? Oh dear. There goes my newsroom…

“Decreasing?” said Sandra, LNN’s news anchor in surprise, turning to her scientific expert. “Shouldn’t Superman collide with it as he had done with the larger Nightfall asteroid?”
Are you nuts? If he can land the asteroid in the Arizona crater, we’ll have rare space elements to last us at least for the next decade.

Lois glanced back at LNN. Sandra was discussing with her co-anchor about where Superman could have been hiding out these last few days and why he had waited until the last minute to do anything about the smaller Nightfall asteroid, when he had acted within a day of learning about the larger one.
Because he’s a big ol’ drama queen and an attention whore to boot.

She wondered if she would be able to pull it off.
His outside undergarments?

Hope you’re having a great week off before you get back to [Linked Image] with lots of [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] .

I should be back and posting as usual late on Tuesday, April 2nd.
Wait, what? You posted in the 30th and will be back on the 2nd? That’s not a whole week? Does that mean you got the dates wrong? Or will there not really be a hiatus?

Originally posted by Christina:
Oh no, I hope Dr.Klein is considered "too inept" to me among the list for scientists Luthor will have as "guests."
Lex only wants scientists below 40. Or was it below 30? Just below 30 for female scientists?

[img]http://tinyurl.com/c82ffhz[/img] Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.