-- 2nd Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

Cat and Lois spent several hours with Clark. It was all rather raunchy.
LEX: Nigel! Go back in time and resend that order canceling cameras put up at Kent's apartment.

NIGEL: Whatever you say, sir.

Metropolis Bridge and Tunnel Authority.<<MIB photo>> But it’s all very hush-hush.
[Linked Image]

Which reminds me, I still have *that* plot bunny sitting around and coloring Easter eggs… <<thinks about priorties>>
So, Easter eggs, was it?

Isn’t he adorable? He’s getting her a hobby!
LEX: Better than her concentrating on trying to win me back.

Wait, how can a betrayal be forced? Wouldn’t that just kind of cause Lex to spontaneously combust?
LEX: /shows ER his shiny new green cufflinks. And the lead lined wall with green manacles on green chains./ I mean, Superman would be forced, not Lois. Of course, she'd be willing. Hello? ME!

MAJOR TOM: Yes?
clap

PERRY: Cat and Lois are now *friendly*? Oh dear. There goes my newsroom…
JIMMY: Think outside the box, Chief. Bikini mud wrestling day!

PERRY: Go fix my toaster, Olsen!

Are you nuts? If he can land the asteroid in the Arizona crater, we’ll have rare space elements to last us at least for the next decade.
CLARK: Oooops? Nobody told me. And the birds wouldn't give me directions to Arizona.

Because he’s a big ol’ drama queen and an attention whore to boot.
CARPENDER: /Slams his hand down on his desk/ Someone has been breaking into my computer and stealing copies of my future editorials!

His outside undergarments?
LOIS: I have no doubt about the answer to that question.

Hope you’re having a great week off before you get back to /lots of bunnies doing the work of one EW/
Thank you. It's good to be home. Back to work on Part 107, so I don't fall belong 5 part cushion again and have to push back my posting schedule.

Lex only wants scientists below 40. Or was it below 30? Just below 30 for female scientists?
Yes, male below 40, female below 30.

CANON LOIS: See, it only goes to show that even Lex thinks women are smarter than men. It takes men 10 years longer to become as competent at a job than a woman.

CLARK: [Linked Image] Even I know that wasn't what that meant.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.