Overwhlemed and scared. Fortuantly the later is mainly because of false suppositions, but still.
LOIS: *I'm* not overwhelmed. And I don't get scared. Whose been feeding you this false data?

EW: Good thing she's not defensive or anything.

LOIS: Hey!
hyper </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If he only would learn.

Clark:At least she does not think I told Cat.
LOIS: I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you had told her and not me, you'll be dead by the end of the week. Sorry, it's Monday, by tomorrow.
I am not sure she would let him live even that much time.

Right, she just tries to get him to come in her apartment and talk with her while she is in the shower.
LOIS: That's need to know. And Cat doesn't need to know.
Clark:Lois wanted me to talk with her in the shower hyper . I want to hear more about this.

Even Cat should bother asking who initiated the kiss.
Does it really matter to her?
Well, it is unfair to be made at Clark about a kiss he did not initiate.

Cat really does not understand Clark. Even if him and Lois had totally established an understanding and talked through everything and she had forgiven his lunkheadedness and everything was wonderful, he would still be friends with Cat.
Why? (In her opinion) People use you until you've outgrown your usefulness then they move on.
Well, as I said, this shows Cat does not understand Clark. Of course, Lois does not either. They both project their past relationships onto him.

This is realy not a fair assesment. She knows who they are at heart. Anyway Clark tried to tell her, she just did not listen. OK, at the time it clearly seemed not to work, but still.
If she didn't know a major part of either one of them, how could she have really known either of them. Even with this knowledge she still doesn't know about the other dimensional stuff, so I'm going to have to agree with her here.
I hope he opens up and tells her more soon, but I am not holding my breath.

Actually, at heart I do not think Clark likes to do that. He does it because it is the best way to do the things he want to do.
CAT: Fine! I like him to fly around in those body hugging tights. Better?
Lois:I like it when he flies around in them too. I just wish he had trusted me enough to tell me he does so.

I guess she has a point. Still, he did try to tell her. Also, he has been planning to tell her for two weeks now. He really should have told her back in October.
Her point is that if he really wanted to tell her, he would have found a way, and he didn't, so that must mean...
I guess she had a point. Still, there were a lot of things adding complications that she does not know about.

True, but maybe she should try to figure out why he is so worried about her. Not that she could actually learn that right now since he does not remember.
LOIS: Duh! Because he loves me. Obvious, there.
There is more to it than that. Although I guess since that explains it, Lois has little reason to try to see more unless Clark tells her the more.

Actually he has told the Kents and Carlos more than he told Cat. <<sad>> that Lois does not know that yet.
CLARK: Hello? Saving the world, here. A bit busy.
You could have brought Lois with you.

Except he never even mentioned her to the Kents.
CAT: Stop rubbing that in.
Lois:Well he didn't mention he had a wife to them until we arrived at their place.

Cat:He claimed you were his wife?

Lois:Yes.

Cat:And why did you ever doubt he loved you?

I really think Clark should have factored in how mad Lois would be at Cat knowing first in the past, and told her sooner because of it.
CLARK: I really think that shouldn't be a consideration in why I tell someone. Cat knowing, I couldn't help. I wanted to tell Lois the truth after she kissed me on Trask's plane, but then I realized she was only using me. Would telling her back then solved a bunch of problems? Possibly. But it would have created a bunch of new ones.
But it would have showed her that he trusted her. Anyway, she was using him to get close to him. She wanted him. He needs to worry less about what incarnation, and focus more on her goal.

Although most recently it is Cat's fault. She was the one who instited to Clark he not tell Lois he was Superman.
All Cat was saying was that he shouldn't make any major life decisions without his memories. Good advice, I think. What if the reason he hadn't told Lois was that he discovered she was actually in Lex Luthor's pocket and he was using her to get to him? And he hadn't had a chance to inform Cat of this development.
I think even with out his memories he knew Lois enough to realize she could be trusted.

That is just unfair and petty. This is especially so because she knows he tried to tell her back in October, she just did not believe him.

On the other hand, I guess I understand why she is mad about this. Ideally he would tell her very soon, but I have a sinking fear that he will not.
And you've never been petty, unfair, and made bad decisions when feeling humiliated and angry?
I plead the fifthed.

John Pack Lambert