Michael: New day. Time to answer more FDK. Plus my tax software box was empty when I opened it and my husband has the car, so another day of blissfully procrastinating on my taxes. smile1
Does this mean the nurse gets to see Clark naked while Lois doesn’t?
CLARK: No! I'm wearing a towel.

MICHELLE: <<scared and yells>> AssaSSIN!
CLARK: You mean I'm going to die by that beautiful woman's hands? Okay. Kill me. Kill me now. smile1

See? /points to earlier point/
MICHELLE: It isn't as if he has something I haven't seen before.

CLARK & LOIS: *That's* not the point.

JONATHAN: Super-who?
Okay, my funny response is not usable on these boards, but you would have enjoyed it... and so would have Clark.

CLARK: blush I *would* never have said that! Thought it perhaps but *never* said it. I'd probably have gone with what the Reader suggested.

So, she now gets to see him sans shirt once a month?
Hey, that ratio is better than canon.

/can’t find cartoon with tongue rolling out like crazy/
Is this the one? [Linked Image]

Wear a toga?
clap

/waits for her to realize she’d have seen his front, too, that way/
At that moment he had his back to her, but...

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Oh. And did he just propose?
LOIS: I’ll take it.
Not any more than he did when he carried her into her apartment after Lex shot her and she recalled trying out Lois Lane Kent for size.

No, but they’d all like to sleep in bed with Clark. Probably not at the same time. The kids and Cat, that is.
clap Yes, that's the one. Looks nothing like Jonesy from the boat.

And what if someone sneaks inside to either hide in the closet, plant a bomb under the mattress, put some cyanide into his water, or maybe even an extra dose of morphine into the IV-bottle?
He has his IV with him (kinda attached). And Lois spilled his tea. evil I'm sure Officer Jones will check out the room upon their return, won't he? shock

Kinetic impactor, actually.
Not a literal demonstration.

<<dino cartoon>>
Yep, Clark made a wish and the world went boom-boom.

Red-K Superman: Ey, man. That little dud. Meh, send someone else. Me, I’m gonna scorce me some chiccas!
Sorry, different rock than the one he was exposed to during his trips to Shuster's field with Rachel, so different results. This one makes his powers go all honky.

Guy. Woman with pronounced lady bits. Then again, she’s never been good at math ever since her mother tried to teach her using chocolate bars instead of pebbles.
ELLEN: Okay, dear. If I had 3 chocolate bars and you had none. Who has more chocolate bars?

LOIS: Me! Because I took all of yours.

ELLEN: No, no. That's not what I meant. Let's say you have 4 chocolate bars and I took 2 of them. How many would you have left?

LOIS: 4, but I'd be short one mother.

ELLEN: Okay. Let's say you had 4 chocolate bars and gave one to your sister, Lucy...

LUCY: Mom! How could you?! She'd kill me. Here! Here, Lois, take it back. I don't want to die that badly.

LOIS: That was a good decision, Lucy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.