Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, since I had said the same thing to try to ease Clark's guilt during PML, I am not sure there is any double standard invovled.
Ah... so, a little of if it's good enough for the goose...

I guess that is an inprovement.
LOIS: hyper My blindness is improving!

Not to the point of having his memories back, but hopefully to the point where he is sure he is in reality and not just dreaming.
Well, it's a good thing then that Clark heals quickly from Kryptonite poisoning, right?

It depends on if he recovers from the Kryptonite or the memory loss first.
True.

Lois clearly cares about Clark. I hope he can tell this even as she tries to follow Dr. McCorkle's directions. I do wonder if it will be better to tell him the truth of their relationship, and not pretend to be just friends.
Well, she *could* do that. I mean, you know how well Lois is at following directions...

I think Clark's connection to her is still more than that. Of course, I guess she does not know that.
LOIS: Oooh! Oooh! Yes! I change my mind. I don't want to be invisible, or fly, I want telepathy!

Generally, but some people use random nicknames just because. For example at one point there were people who called me "bob". Also, at another point my brother Michael went by "bob".
I've heard of "Bub" as a nickname for anyone, but "Bob"? That's a new one for me. clap

Lois:OK, but they should have let me be in there with him.
HENDERSON: And HOW would that have healed him faster?

CLARK: blush

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Lois:OK, no one else watching him will be as liked by Clark.
CAT: You don't know that. laugh

True, although to be fair, that appelation applies to all her contemporaries. Even Diana Stride only figured out because of her tracking devices, and it took multiple ones even. She botched the first round because she did not realize if you want to sneak up on someone with Super-hearing, you should not discuss that you are doing so anywhere near that person.
In the words of the great and illustrious Tempus: Duh!

I don't think I every fully grasped why he didn't. It might have something to do with what happened when he told Lana, although clearly Lois is not turned off by his extra-terrestial origins.
Or it could have to do with the fact that she might not like Superman romantically any longer once she found out he was boring ol' Clark Kent, whom she despised? It was important for him to know that she could like both sides of him before revealing his biggest and Earth-shattering secret to her.

But that was so strong in part because she thought she was in love with Dr. Deter. If he had not proactively sabotaged her relationship with Clark, and stolen the flowers he gave her to repackage them as a gift from him, maybe she would have been OK with that revelation.
Being that the Deter episode is one of my least favorites and so I haven't see it in a LONG time, I thought Lois said this to Clark BEFORE Deter started actively hitting on her.

Actually there were at least two times he slept in her room. However only one of those times was he in her bed.
He slept over when she was shot and she coaxed his head onto the bed. He slept over in Lucy's room during Witness. Are those the 2 times you mean? All the other times were over at Clinton Ave.

So they didn't tell this nurse he has amnesia? Or is she just daft?
But whoever gave him the picture might have told him who the woman was.

Actually from re-reading I realized that Clark and Lois slept together earlier than I even remembered.

Clark:I have slept with Lois multiple times?

Lois:He means that we were asleep together. Not any of the things that term is used to be a euphamism for.
I believe the earliest time was when she came over after Allie died.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.