“Jones?” he asked, his posture stiffening.
So at some sub-conscious level he remembers the boat ride, sort of.

Lois tilted her head. With Clark’s hair damp and that stiff posture, from the back… No. She was imagining things, lack of sleep and all. He almost looked like another man.
And again she does not see CK=SM. Although with his being so hurt, that suspicion would seem extremely unlikely.

The three of them moved away from the door and down the hall, allowing the door to close. This was Lois’s chance to escape;
frown I was hoping for some interaction between Lois and Clark where they were both fully conscious this part. At this point I gave up much hope for such.

In the meantime, she had found a scrap of paper and pen to scrawl Clark a quick note to contact their mutual friend on her behalf,
hyper Clark will know she was here. If he finds and understands the note.

She only hoped he would look in there tonight, when putting his drawing of her away. There had already been enough delays.
Clark:Why would I put the drawing of the lovely lady away. I want to keep it so I can look at it always.

and that was when she heard Clark gasp.
hyper He saw her.

but Clark was looking at a newspaper.
I guess I was wrong.

“Superman?” Clark repeated.

Lois froze.
Now she knows something is really wrong.

“He deserted Earth in our hour of need, just when we needed him most,” the officer said. “Some hero.”
Sounds like he watches LNN too much and bies without thinking their slanting of the news against Superman. I do hope Clark recovers to be able to go and stop the rest of the astroid, but at the rate things are going that seems unlikely. OK, maybe I should not give up hope yet, but he has a lot to remember.

“Is life as it is really going to end in two days, and I have no memory of it at all?” Clark asked, his voice full of sadness.
hyper he sees her.

“Meena?” he murmured.
I was hoping ths would be loud enough for her to hear. At first I wondered if she was so mad she did not respond. However, considering that she would have probably become less mad, my guess is she didn't hear. Although maybe she just really did not want to deal with the police.

He wanted to call out to her, but she was no longer there, if she had ever been in the first place. Maybe he had imagined her as he had in his room.
Or maybe she was real both times.

Was that really her, or was it just someone who looked like her? Had she been here the whole time? Had they really kissed? Had they made love?
I hope he asks her that question when she shows up in a way he can be sure she is there.

Clark’s heart accelerated, pounding in his chest. “No, nobody was there.” If Meena were real, he would want her to survive to save the world.
Yep, having Officer Jones shot her would be bad.

He had two days to find her, the real her, the woman in the picture he discovered in his glasses case.
I hope he finds her quicker than that.

He wanted to go back to that picture.
Hmm, this is a detail Lois overlooked in her assuming her connecting with Clark meant nothing. He had the picture of her, so when she showed up he could know they had some sort of connection. I guess though with how shocking it was to learn he had amnesia, and that Henderson had neglected to tell her this very important detail, this fact that would suggest that Clark might have been able to know who she was probably escaped her thoughts.

A ledge ran outside the windows. It was possible for someone to have walked along the ledge and pushed the window open from the outside. He liked the idea that Meena was real.
hyper at least he still has that. frown that Lois left, but I guess she could not have stayed in any case.

John Pack Lambert